This High-Protein Vegan Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is the ultimate summer treat! It has the perfect thick and creamy texture and makes a delicious breakfast. This smoothie bowl is made with simple and clean ingredients and is super easy to make.
I've been making smoothie bowls for years and have shared many of my creations on social media, however, I think it is time to start sharing more of these healthy smoothie recipes on my website!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe features several affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links.
Ingredients For This Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
For The Smoothie Bowl:
- Frozen Bananas - The key to making thick and creamy smoothie bowls is using frozen bananas for the base. Although you can make smoothie bowls that are banana-free, I always recommend using them to achieve the perfect thick smoothie.
- Frozen Raspberries - Obviously this raspberry smoothie bowl recipe is full of raspberries! I prefer using organic raspberries in my smoothies because I think there is a significant flavor difference. Organic tart raspberries are a great way to enhance the overall flavor of this bowl.
- PlantFusion Vanilla Inspire For Women - I always love adding a scoop of PlantFusion protein powder to my smoothie bowls. It helps make them thick and creamy and helps to make them a complete meal. Recently I've been hooked on the Inspire line. It has so many amazing ingredients for balancing hormones, boosting metabolism, and improving digestion, and it tastes amazing! As always my code: "NATURALVEGAN" gets you 25% off your PlantFusion purchase.
- Vanilla Extract - Another one of my favorite ingredients to add to smoothie bowls is vanilla extract. I am not sure why it works so well, but when you add vanilla extract to smoothie bowls it gives it the perfect ice cream-like flavor. I always use Mexican vanilla, because I think it has a much deeper flavor (It's a little pricy, but I promise you it's worth every penny!).
- Plant-Based Milk Of Choice - Any plant-based milk will work perfectly for this recipe, or you can even use coconut water or almond milk for a low-calorie option. I personally like to use soy milk, because it's super creamy and higher in protein, which helps to make the smoothie bowl will be more filling.
For The Toppings:
You can top this bowl with any toppings, but here are some of my favorite toppings!
- Fresh Bananas - I love adding fresh ingredients that are also used in the base of this smoothie bowl. It helps to enhance the flavor, and it adds more things to textures that you can chew which helps the smoothie bowl to be digested slower (this is a good thing!). Make sure to use a ripe banana to achieve the perfect sweet flavor.
- Fresh Raspberries - Again I love adding fresh fruit. Fresh raspberries are one of the healthiest berries to consume. They are full of vitamin C, dietary fiber, and antioxidants, so the more the merrier!
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds - Another thing I love to do when creating smoothie bowls is to incorporate complementary colors. This makes the bowls pop and adds more plant-based diversity. Pumpkin seeds are a great addition to this bowl because they're full of healthy fats, fiber, magnesium, and zinc.
- Shredded Coconut Chips - Another must-have for smoothie bowls is shredded coconut chips. I love adding it because it adds something to chew on to every bite of the bowl.
- Natural Peanut Butter - Any nut butter works great, but I personally love the combo of peanut butter and raspberry so much that I usually just do that, however, a drizzle of almond butter is also delicious. If you want to make this nut-free, then sunflower seed butter is a great alternative!
How To Make This Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
This raspberry smoothie bowl is the perfect easy recipe. It only takes 5 minutes to make, and it's the perfect healthy meal.
Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend on medium-high for about 1 minute. You will need to stop and shake it or move it around with the tamper to achieve the proper thick consistency. Once the smoothie has become smooth and all the fruit is blended, scoop it into the coconut bowls.
Spread it to make a flat base and add the toppings. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Hint: Smoothie bowls melt quickly, so have your toppings ready to go before blending the smoothie.
High-Protein Vegan Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Substitutions:
There are plenty of easy substitutions that can be made to this raspberry smoothie bowl.
Seeds - Any seeds will work for the toppings of this bowl. I love using chia seeds, hemp seeds, or flax seeds.
Milk - You can use coconut milk, oat milk, or even cashew butter and water for a more natural nut milk option. You can also use my Sunflower milk as well!
Banana - You can replace the frozen banana with frozen mango. It has a similar texture to frozen banana, however, it will change the flavor to more of a fruity tropical flavor.
Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Variations:
I love this vegan raspberry smoothie bowl because it's easy to make fun variations to the base recipe.
- Chocolate Raspberry - Use chocolate PlantFusion protein powder for a rich and decadent smoothie bowl.
- Mixed Berry - Add a variety of mixed fresh berries such as blackberries, goji berries, blueberries, etc. to the top of this bowl.
What You Will Need To Make This Raspberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
This Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is one of my favorite quick and easy recipes.
How To Store This Vegan Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
It may come as a surprise to you, but you can actually store smoothie bowls. I often do this.
To store a smoothie bowl I recommend using airtight containers. All you have to do is scoop the leftover smoothie bowl into the containers and place it in the freezer. When you are ready to enjoy, remove the lid and allow it to thaw for about 15 minutes. It will not be the same as it was the day you made it, however, this is the best way to store smoothie bowls.
I always like to let frozen fruit sit out for about 5 minutes before blending. This helps the smoothie to blend easier, and not damage the blender. I strongly recommend this if you're not using a high-speed blender.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It's no secret that I absolutely love all things PlantFusion. I have been using their products for years, and It's been amazing. Vegan protein powders have a bad reputation for being chalky or having a weird taste. In my almost 5 years of being vegan, I have experienced this many times.
However, I have never experienced it with PlantFusion. PlantFusion makes the best-tasting and creamiest vegan protein powders out there. Not only are the flavors amazing, but all their products are made with simple and clean ingredients.
They carry a variety of protein powders all targeted towards specific needs. They understand that protein powder is not a one size fits all supplement. A
As always if you're interested in trying PlantFusion out, my code: "NATURALVEGAN" gets you 25% off your purchase!
Related Smoothie Bowls And Smoothies:
Looking for more delicious smoothie bowls and smoothies? Try some of my other recipes out!
High-Protein Vegan Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
For The Smoothie Bowl:
- Let the frozen fruits sit out for about 5 minutes before blending. This helps them to blend easier, and not damage the blender. I strongly recommend this if you're not using a high-speed blender.
- Add the ingredients to the blender and blend on medium/ high for about 1 minute. You will need to stop and shake it and move it around to achieve the proper thick consistency. Once the smoothie has become smooth, and all the fruit is blended, scoop it into the coconut bowls.
- Spread it to make a flat base, and add the toppings. Serve immediately and enjoy!
More Recipes That Use PlantFusion Inspire For Women:
Want to try PlantFusion Inspire for women, but not sure what to make with it? Here are more delicious recipes that use it!