I have the ultimate decadent protein chia pudding for you guys today! This chocolate chia seed pudding features my all time favorite plant based protein, and my favorite homemade caramel recipe. This recipe is honestly one of my staples for a quick and easy healthy dessert or breakfast!
PlantFusion Chocolate Caramel Complete Meal :
There are thousands, if not millions of chia seed pudding recipes out there. What makes this protein chia pudding any different? Well friends, this plant based protein chia seed pudding recipe has my favorite PlantFusion protein powder as one of the key ingredients; PlantFusion Chocolate Caramel Complete Meal I am truly obsessed with this flavor, like OBSESSED.
I really do love all their products, but this one has to be my favorite. Can you go wrong with chocolate and caramel? I don't think so. But wait, It gets better too! This line of protein provides essential fatty acids (flax and algae oils), sustains energy (superfoods), builds and repairs muscles (amino acids), provides balanced health (21 wholefoods), easy to digest (digestive enzymes), and is free of all the bad stuff! I seriously can not recommend this product enough, please do yourself a favor and try it out! If you are interested, my code "NATURALVEGAN" gets you 25% off your entire order at PlantFusion.com. I have plenty of other PlantFusion recipes on my blog, make sure to check some of them out!
- Key Lime Pie Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Caramel Protein Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Banana Baked Oats
- Cinnamon Raisin Baked Oats
- Berry Waffles
What makes this recipe so healthy:
Chia seed pudding was actually one of the first recipes I created myself in my dorm room when I first went vegan in college. However today's protein chia pudding recipe looks a lot different than that original recipe (lots of agave and full fat coconut milk lol). We all know that chia seed pudding has been a huge trend for quite some time, and for good reason. First of all, the aesthetic does help out the dish, I mean some of these chia pudding recipes out there are simply GORGEOUS. Second, chia seeds are incredibly healthy! Chia seeds are loaded with fiber, antioxidants, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, the list goes on! If you make a proper chia seed pudding, it will be loaded with these nutrients and others for the ultimate healthy vegan recipe!
Protein Chia Seed Pudding in under 5 minutes!
That's right, this protein chia pudding recipe is extremely easy to make. Although this recipe only takes 5 minutes to make, you will have to wait a couple hours to enjoy. However thanks to the protein powder, this recipe does not have to rest in the fridge as long as some other pudding recipes. But, I promise it'll be worth the wait!
How to make this chocolate caramel complete meal:
I think it's clear why I love this chia seed protein pudding recipe so much. However one of my favorite reasons I love it is because all the toppings that you can load it up with! I love adding my 2-ingredient vegan caramel (see below), and cacao nibs. However if you're looking to bump up the nutrition value even more, you could add some plant based yogurt, or a banana!
Ingredients for this Chocolate Chia seed protein Pudding Recipe:
- Chia seeds
- PlantFusion Chocolate Caramel Complete Meal - "NATURALVEGAN" for 25% off!
- Plant based milk
- Plant based chocolate
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Caramel
Chocolate Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 coconut bowl "COCO-NV-10"
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops PlantFusion Complete Meal Chocolate Caramel
- 1 cup plant based milk of choice
- Place chia seeds, PlantFusion protein powder, and plant based milk in a bowl and mix until combined
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours
- Once about ready to serve, melt the chocolate bar with the coconut butter either in the microwave, or on a double broiler. mixing frequently. Once melted pour over chia seeds and let cool. Place the chocolate shell covered pudding in the freezer for 5. minutes.
- Top with my plant based caramel and cacao nibs and enjoy!