This Homemade Mango Juice is the ultimate refreshing juice for hot summer days. It's made with simple nutrient-desense ingredients and it tastes absolutely incredible!
It's no secret that I am absolutely obsessed with juicing. There's nothing better than fresh juice to start the day. Recently I've been loving making sweeter juices, and since it's still mango season I knew I had to make fresh mango juice! This juice is sweet and packed full of vitamin C and anti-inflammatory ingredients!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe features several affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links.
- Golden Mango Juice Ingredients:
- How To Make Refreshing Mango Juice:
- Mango Juice Variations:
- What You Need To Make Homemade Mango Juice:
- How To Store Homemade Mango Juice:
- Top Tip:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Related Mango Recipes:
- Cold Pressed Golden Mango Juice
- More Cold Pressed Juice Recipes:
- Food Safety:
Golden Mango Juice Ingredients:
This easy mango juice recipe is great because it uses 4 fresh ingredients that you can pick up at your local grocery store.
- Fresh Mangoes - The mango you choose can definitely impact how this recipe turns out. I recommend using a ripe mango (it should be somewhat soft, you don't want a mango that is too ripe). Any mango variety will work. A honey mango is a great option if you prefer sweeter juices. Mango is great for supporting a healthy immune system thanks to its high vitamin C content. It is also rich in antioxidants, contains natural digestive enzymes, and may support eye health.
- Fresh Pineapple - One of my favorite fruits to juice is pineapple. Fresh pineapple juice is naturally super sweet, it's high volume, and it's super affordable. Pineapple also supports a healthy immune system because it contains a lot of vitamin C, it may help reduce cancer risk, and may aid digestion thanks to the naturally occurring digestive enzymes and fiber.
- Fresh Oranges - After trying an orange sherbet mango from Fruit Hunters (Use code: "NATURALVEGAN" for a discount), I have not been able to stop thinking about how delicious a flavor combination of orange and mango is. Therefore I knew fresh oranges had to be included in this recipe. Oranges help to make this a thinner juice and they are a rich source of vitamins like vitamin C, folate, and potassium. Oranges are also a high-fiber fruit. Typically most fiber is lost when juicing. However, thanks to the Kuving's juicer some of the fiber is retained when juicing!
- Fresh Turmeric - Whenever I make a cold pressed juice recipe I like to incorporate at least one ingredient that I wouldn't otherwise eat. This mango fruit juice is packed full of delicious sweet fruits, so it's the perfect recipe to include turmeric in. Turmeric is super anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and may help lower your risk of heart disease.
- Tajin - I like to add tajin to the serving glasses to instantly elevate the look of this mango juice.
See the recipe card for quantities.
How To Make Refreshing Mango Juice:
This homemade juice is the perfect fresh mango juice to make because it's a super easy recipe to make and requires hardly any preparation.
1. Begin by removing the skin from the pineapple and cutting it into large chunks. Next, cut the sides off the fresh mangoes. Scoop the mango pulp out and set aside. Cut away as much of the fruit from the pit as possible. Peel the oranges.
2. Once all the fruit is prepared, begin adding the ingredients to the juicer. Make sure to alternate between ingredients to ensure your juicer runs smoothly.
3. Once you are done juicing, prepare the serving glasses. I use a bit of orange juice to wet half the serving glasses before coating them with tajin.
4. Add ice cubes to the serving glasses and pour the homemade mango juice into them. Enjoy immediately.
Hint: Put the tajin on a plate and then roll the glass over the pile of tajin for best results.
here are a couple of substitutions that can be made to this homemade mango juice recipe if needed. Here are some common ones:
- Citrus - You can use lemon juice, lime juice, or grapefruit juice in place of orange juice. This will affect the flavor, but the juice will still be delicious!
- Frozen Fruit - If you can't get your hands on the fresh fruit featured in this recipe, you can juice frozen mango cubes. Let the mango thaw completely before adding it to the juicer. This won't have as good of a flavor as fresh mangoes, but it will work.
- Apples - You can use apples in place of pineapple juice. I recommend using a sweet variety like fuji.
If you have any questions about a particular substitution not listed make sure to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible!
Mango Juice Variations:
There are a couple of optional ingredients you can add to this refreshing mango juice to mix it up and add a lot of health benefits.
- Fresh Ginger - You can add a small piece (to taste) of ginger for added health benefits and a little kick. Ginger is great for digestive health reducing inflammation.
- Fresh Mint - Fresh mint leaves are a great way to add a little extra flavor to this fresh mango juice.
- Strawberry Juice - You can add a handful of strawberries to this mango fruit juice for a fun variation.
What You Need To Make Homemade Mango Juice:
Equipment is an important thing to consider when making a recipe. It can affect the way it turns out significantly. Here's what I recommend using to make this recipe:
You will need basic equipment to make this mango juice recipe like a sharp knife and cutting board as well as serving glasses. However, the most important piece of equipment is the juicer.
I use the Kuving's REVO830 Cold Pressed Slow Juicer and I can not recommend it enough. It has truly changed juicing at home for me. I rarely ever used to make homemade juices at home and now I incorporate them into my weekly routine. It's easy to use and easy to clean, and the quality of the fresh-pressed juice is unmatched.
Why I Love The Kuving's REVO830?
Easy To Use:
First and foremost this juicer makes juicing at home extremely easy. The REVO830 juicer has an extra-large 3.5-inch feed chute that can fit whole fruits like apples, oranges, clementines, etc. It also fits large chunks of fruits like pineapple, mango, and cucumber. This saves a ton of time on prep, reduces food waste, and ensures you are getting the most out of your ingredients. It also has a 1.75 auto-cut chute that is designed to allow long root vegetables like carrots and celery and leafy greens like raw collard greens, beet tops, and raw kale to be inserted without any preparation. It effortlessly cuts through tough stems and firm vegetables ensuring you're getting all the nutrients from your long vegetables and leafy greens.
Easy To Clean:
The second reason I love this juicer is that it is so easy to clean. Juicers can be a real pain in the butt to clean. This is honestly the biggest reason I never was consistent about juicing before. However, the REVO830 includes special brushes one of which attaches right to the strainer and brushes it clean in seconds. If you hate doing dishes like me, this is a game changer. I can clean the entire juicer in about 5 minutes.
Last, but certainly not least is the quality of the juice. The REVO830 is a cold-pressed slow juicer. This means the ingredients are never heated, and the nutrients are preserved. This is great for making nut milks, juices, sorbets, and smoothies with all the attachments included! The juices keep super well when stored correctly in an airtight container in the fridge with all the nutrients and flavor preserved.
If you're interested in investing in a Kuving's Juicer, you can always use my code: "NATURALVEGAN" for 10% off (AKA $70 off the REVO830) at Kuvings.com.
How To Store Homemade Mango Juice:
How you store homemade mango juice is key to making it last a long time in the fridge. If stored correctly this cold pressed juice will keep for up to 72 hours.
I recommend storing this juice in an airtight container. I have found that a mason jar is a perfect way to store homemade juice recipes.
Since this recipe is made up of sweet fruit, it's especially important to ripes mangos and pineapple if you want to make the best mango juice. Using ripe fruit will result in the best taste and the most nutrients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Mango juice is great for anyone struggling with high blood pressure. It's a high fiber fruit and it's back full of beta carotene. Both of these are known to lower high blood pressure.
Can I Make Homemade Juice Without A Juicer?
Technically, yes, you can make juice without a juicer. To do this you need a blender or food processor and a fine mesh strainer to strain out all the pulp. Although this is possible I do not recommend it. You will end up with a lot of waste in the pulp and the juice will get heated which results in a lot of lost nutrients. I recommend investing in a quality juicer before getting into juicing at home.
Related Mango Recipes:
Looking for other recipes that use mangos? Try these:
If you try this Cold Pressed Golden Mango Juice recipe, I’d really love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. I’d also really appreciate a recipe card rating! Thank you for supporting The All Natural Vegan!
Cold Pressed Golden Mango Juice
- 1 Kuvings Juicer "NATURALVEGAN" for 10% off!
- 4-5 mangos depending on size
- 1 pineapple
- 2 oranges I used navel
- 1 icnh fresh turmeric
- Begin by removing the skin from the pineapple and cutting it into large chunks. Next, cut the sides off the fresh mangoes. Scoop the mango pulp out and set aside. Cut away as much of the fruit from the pit as possible. Peel the oranges.
- Once all the fruit is prepared, begin adding the ingredients to the juicer. Make sure to alternate between ingredients to ensure your juicer runs smoothly.
- Once you are done juicing, prepare the serving glasses. I use a bit of orange juice to wet half the serving glasses before coating them with tajin.
- Add ice cubes to the serving glasses and pour the homemade mango juice into them. Enjoy immediately.
More Cold Pressed Juice Recipes:
These are my favorite cold pressed juice recipes:
- Do not put foreign objects in the juicer.
- Do not put fruit pits or hard seeds in the juicer.
- Wash hands before handling food.