This Sweet Bell Pepper Juice is the ultimate Vitamin C-rich cold-pressed juice. It has an amazing sweet flavor and it's full of health benefits. This juice is guaranteed to be your new favorite refreshing juice recipe.
I've been on a huge juicing kick this summer and I have to say I am feeling my absolute best! My skin is glowing, my joints feel amazing, I have so much energy, and I haven't felt under the weather once and I think it's due to all the juicing. I love making detox juices like my Dandelion Green Detox Juice, or my Collard Mint Green Juice. However, I also love juices that support a healthy immune system. That's why I created the ultimate Vitamin C-rich juice recipe!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe features several affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Juice Ingredients:
- How To Make This Red Pepper Juice Recipe:
- Sweet Pepper Juice Variations:
- What You Need To Make This Cold-Pressed Juice Recipe:
- How To Store Homemade Cold-Pressed Juice:
- Top Tip:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Related Cold Pressed Juice Recipes:
- Amazing Sweet Bell Pepper Juice
- Food Safety:
- More Bell Pepper Recipes:
Sweet Bell Pepper Juice Ingredients:
I love this juice recipe because it uses fresh ingredients that you can pick up at any of your local grocery shops.
- Sweet Peppers - You can use a variety of sweet peppers for this recipe. Yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, and red bell pepper are all sweet and delicious in this recipe. Sweet peppers are one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. They contain 169% of your daily value of Vitamin C. Bell Peppers are also rich in antioxidants and they are great for eye health and preventing anemia.
- Pineapple - Another Vitamin C powerhouse is pineapple. Pineapples contain 88% of your daily value of Vitamin C. They also contain natural digestive enzymes, contain antioxidants, and help prevent cancer - not to mention they're delicious!
- Oranges - No Vitamin C drink would be complete without oranges! This delicious fruit is known for its immune system-supporting health benefits, and for good reason. Oranges contain 92% of your daily value of Vitamin C and may help protect against chronic diseases and help promote heart health. Orange juice is the perfect addition to this recipe.
- Carrots - Carrots are the only ingredient in this juice recipe that is not packed full of vitamin C. However carrot juice is a great source of Vitamin A which is another essential nutrient that supports a healthy immune system. Carrots are rich in beta carotene which is an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals.
See the recipe card for quantities.
How To Make This Red Pepper Juice Recipe:
This bell pepper juice recipe is a great recipe for anyone that is new to juicing. It's a great way to drink vegetable juice that doesn't taste like vegetable juice.
1. Begin by peeling the oranges and removing the skin from the pineapple. Cut the pineapple into chunks and slice the bell peppers in half. Remove the green stem and the seeds from the bell pepper. Peel the carrots if necessary.
2. Begin adding the ingredients to the juicer. Make sure to alternate between the ingredients to ensure the juice comes out evenly in flavor and to prevent any blockage in the juicer.
3. Serve over ice and enjoy!
Hint: Make sure to use ripe ingredients for optimal flavor.
There are a handful of easy substitutions that can be made to this sweet bell pepper juice if needed. Here are some of the most common ones.
- Sweet Potatoes - Did you know you can juice sweet potatoes? They add a slightly starchy texture to the juice, however, they are a great replacement for carrots and they are full of health benefits.
- Citrus - If you want to replace the orange juice with another citrus you can use lemon juice or lime juice. However, keep in mind that neither of these will add the same sweetness as the orange juice.
- Bell Pepper - They are all about the same. Therefore you can use green pepper, orange pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, etc. and it will all taste pretty much the same. However, make sure not to use a spicy pepper!
Sweet Pepper Juice Variations:
There are a couple of fun and delicious ways to mix up this juice recipe. Here are some of my favorite variations!
- Spicy - If you love a little kick to your juices you can add ¼-1/2 a jalapeño for the perfect spicy twist.
- Green Bell Pepper Juice - You can add a handful of your favorite greens to turn this recipe into green juice!
What You Need To Make This Cold-Pressed Juice Recipe:
The cold-pressed juicer that you use to make this bell pepper juice can affect the way it turns out significantly. Here's what I recommend using to make this recipe:
You will need basic equipment to make this fruit juice drink like a sharp knife and cutting board as well as serving glasses. However, the most important piece of equipment is the juicer.
I use the Kuving's REVO830 Cold Pressed Slow Juicer and I recommend it to everyone. It has truly changed juicing at home for me. I rarely ever used to make homemade juices at home and now I incorporate them into my weekly routine. It's easy to use and easy to clean, and the quality of the fresh-pressed juice is unmatched. It is on the pricier side, however, it is totally worth the investment in my opinion. After all your health is one of the most important things you can invest in!
Why I Recommend The Kuving's REVO830?
Easy To Use:
First and foremost this juicer makes juicing at home extremely easy. The REVO830 juicer has an extra-large 3.5-inch feed chute that can fit whole fruits like apples, oranges, pears, etc. It also fits large chunks of fruits like pineapple, mango, and cucumber. This saves a ton of time on prep, reduces food waste, and ensures you are getting the most out of your ingredients.
It also has a 1.75 auto-cut chute that is designed to allow long root vegetables like carrots and celery and leafy greens like raw collard greens, beet tops, and raw kale to be inserted without any preparation. It effortlessly cuts through tough stems and firm vegetables ensuring you're getting all the nutrients from your long vegetables and leafy greens.
Easy To Clean
The second reason I love this juicer is that it is so easy to clean. Juicers can be a real pain in the butt to clean. This is honestly the biggest reason I never was consistent about juicing before, If you're like me and dishes are your least favorite chore cleaning a juicer can be extremely tedious.
However, the REVO830 includes special brushes one of which attaches right to the strainer and brushes it clean in seconds. If you hate doing dishes like me, this is a game changer. I can clean the entire juicer in about 5 minutes.
Last, but certainly not least is the quality of the juice. The REVO830 is a cold-pressed slow juicer. This means the ingredients are never heated, and all the nutrients are preserved. This is great for making nut milks, cold-pressed juices, sorbets, and smoothies with all the attachments included! The juices keep super well when stored correctly in an airtight container in the fridge with all the nutrients and flavor preserved.
If you're interested in investing in a Kuving's Juicer, you can always use my code: "NATURALVEGAN" for 10% off (AKA $70 off the REVO830) at Kuvings.com.
How To Store Homemade Cold-Pressed Juice:
Storing homemade juice is extremely easy. All you need is an airtight container like a mason jar. Kuving's recommends storing your juices for up to 72 hours. However, I have found that they do just fine typically if stored for a couple of extra days.
Feel free to adjust the ingredients to your personal preference. If you like your juices on the sweeter side add an extra orange. If you like them less sweet, use one less orange!
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you're curious about if you can juice an entire bell pepper, the answer is yes! The whole bell pepper is edible, stems and all. I personally don't like juicing the stem because it can affect the color of the juice, however, it can be done!
Bell Pepper Juice is a great juice to include in your diet to promote skin health. The high levels of vitamin C can boost your collagen production and even your skin tone to fade dark spots.
Related Cold Pressed Juice Recipes:
Looking for other homemade juice recipes like this bell pepper juice? Try these:
If you try this Amazing Sweet Bell Pepper Juice Recipe, I’d really love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. I’d also really appreciate a recipe card rating! Make sure to share it on social media and tag @theallnaturalvegan to be featured! Thank you for supporting The All Natural Vegan!
Amazing Sweet Bell Pepper Juice
- 1 Kuvings Juicer "NATURALVEGAN" for 10% off!
- 1 pineapple
- 3-4 large bell peppers
- 4 large oranges
- 3 medium carrots
- Begin by peeling the oranges and removing the skin from the pineapple. Cut the pineapple into chunks and slice the bell peppers in half. Remove the green stem and the seeds from the bell pepper. Peel the carrots if necessary.
- Begin adding the ingredients to the juicer. Make sure to alternate between the ingredients to ensure the juice comes out evenly in flavor and to prevent any blockage in the juicer.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
- Do not put foreign objects in the juicer.
- Do not put fruit pits or hard seeds in the juicer.
- Wash hands before handling food.
More Bell Pepper Recipes:
If you love all things bell peppers, make sure to check out my other recipes that feature bell peppers!