This Pineapple Fennel Green Juice is the perfect summer juice. It's naturally hydrating, packed full of numerous health benefits, and it's absolutely delicious! This perfect green juice to try if you're just starting to get into juicing at home!
I am a huge advocate for juicing. It's an incredible way to easily incorporate more nutrient-dense foods into your diet that you wouldn't necessarily eat by themselves.
A great example of a nutrient-dense juice recipe made with ingredients I don't eat often is my Turmeric Ginger Glow Juice. This recipe is like that recipe because fresh fennel is not something I eat very often, however, it is super nutritious! Therefore this fennel juice recipe is the perfect way to add more fennel to my diet!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe features several affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links.
- Pineapple Fennel Green Juice Ingredients:
- How To Make Pineapple Fennel Green Juice:
- Pineapple Fennel Juice Health Benefits:
- Pineapple Fennel Juice Variations:
- What You Will Need To Make This Refreshing Pineapple Fennel Green Juice:
- How To Store This Fennel Juice Recipe:
- Top Tip:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- More Fresh Juices:
- Refreshing Pineapple Fennel Green Juice
- Food Safety:
- Recent Recipes:
Pineapple Fennel Green Juice Ingredients:
This fennel juice recipe requires simple organic produce that you can find at your local grocery store.
- Fresh Fennel - You will need both the fennel bulb and the fennel greens for this juice. You can find fennel at local grocery stores like Publix, however, if you're having a hard time finding it you can always check out your local international market.
- Cucumber - I recommend using English cucumbers rather than traditional cucumbers because they have a less bitter taste.
- Pineapple - I love juicing pineapple. It's an excellent source of vitamin C, it adds sweetness and thickness to the juice. I wasn't sure if pineapple and fennel would mix super well together, but it's actually a fantastic combo!
- Granny Smith Apples - Any apple variety will work, however, I like to use green apples for this green juice recipe. Apple juice is an excellent addition to this juice because it adds volume and sweetness.
- Tajin (optional) - I like to add tajin to the rim of this juice. It really makes the colors pop, and it tastes amazing!
See the recipe card for quantities.
How To Make Pineapple Fennel Green Juice:
Thanks to Kuving's REVO830, making this fennel juice recipe is incredibly simple! I have been using this juicer for over a year and it makes juicing at home so much easier! More about this juicer in the equipment section.
1. Begin by slicing the cucumber into 2-inch chunks. Cut the skin off the pineapple and cut it into small chunks. Slice the bottom off of the fennel bulk and separate the stalks. You will be able to add the apples whole with the REVO830.
2. Begin adding ingredients to the juicer alternating between ingredients.
3. season the rim of your glasses (if opting to), fill them with ice, and pour the fresh pressed juice into the cups. Serve and enjoy!
Hint: Don't stress about getting every piece of skin off the pineapple. It's better to have more of the flesh, than trying to remove all the skin. The REVO830 can handle the extra skin.
Pineapple Fennel Juice Health Benefits:
This fennel juice recipe is amazing because not only is it delicious, but it's also extremely healthy! Here are some of the health benefits of fennel juice.
- Powerful Antioxidant - Fennel contains polyphenols which contain anti-inflammatory properties and limonene which fights free radicals.
- Weight Loss - This fennel juice is a great juice for weight loss, because fennel may suppress appetite. This paired with the volume of the juice will keep you full for hours!
- Boosts Immune System - Since pineapple contains so much vitamin c, this juice is a great way to keep your immune system functioning at its best!
There are a handful of easy and healthy substitutions you can make to this juice recipe if needed.
- Celery Juice - You can replace the cucumbers with celery if needed/desired.
- Pears - You can replace the apples with pears or green grapes if needed.
- Salt - Instead of tajin, you can use salt on the rim of your glasses!
Pineapple Fennel Juice Variations:
Fresh juices are amazing because you can really create whatever you want whenever you want.
- Super Green Juice - Add some leafy greens like kale and spinach for added vitamin K and other essential nutrients.
- Spicy - Add ¼ of jalapeno for a delicious kick of spice.
- Super Sweet - If you like your juices on the sweeter side, I recommend doubling either the pineapple or the apples in this recipe.
What You Will Need To Make This Refreshing Pineapple Fennel Green Juice:
Equipment can have a big impact on how a recipe turns out. Here's what I recommend using to make this recipe:
You will need basic equipment to make this recipe like a knife and cutting board as well as serving glasses, but the most important piece of equipment is the juicer.
I use the Kuving's REVO830, and I can not recommend it enough. It has truly changed juicing at home for me. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and the quality of the juice is unmatched.
First and foremost this juicer makes juicing at home extremely easy. The juicer has an extra-large 3.5-inch feed chute that can fit fruits like apples, pears, clementines, etc. whole. This saves a ton of time on prep and it reduces waste and ensures you are getting the most out of your ingredients. It also has a 1.75 auto-cut chute that allows long ingredients like carrots and celery to be inserted without any preparation.
The second reason I love this juicer is that it is so easy to clean. Juicers can be a real pain in the butt to clean. However, the REVO830 includes special brushes that attach right to the strainer and brush it clean. If you hate doing dishes like me, this is a game changer. I can clean the entire juicer in about 5 minutes.
Last, but certainly not least is the quality of the juice. The REVO830 is a cold-pressed slow juicer. This means the ingredients are never heated, and the nutrients are preserved. This is great for making nut milks, juices, sorbets, and smoothies with the attachments included!
If you're interested in investing in a Kuving's Juicer, you can always use my code: "NATURALVEGAN" for 10% off (AKA $70 off the REVO830) at Kuvings.com.
How To Store This Fennel Juice Recipe:
Another reason I love my REVO830 is that it extends the shelf life of cold-pressed juices. Kuvings recommends keeping juices for up to 72 hours. To be completely honest, I have kept juices longer than that and they still taste fantastic!
Make sure to pick organic and ripe pineapple and fresh vegetables. The quality of the produce has a big impact on how the recipe turns out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Fennel is an interesting vegetable that is a very medicinal plant. Fennel contains potassium which is an essential nutrient that regulates the fluid amount in the bloodstream. Therefore fennel is a great ingredient to include in your diet if you are looking to lower your blood pressure.
When I first found out the REVO830 can juice whole apples, this was one of my first questions. The good news is no, you won't get cyanide poisoning. You would have to eat over 200 seeds to get it. Besides, the REVO830 does a fantastic job at ejecting soft seeds (don't put hard seeds into the juicer!).
More Fresh Juices:
Looking for other cold-pressed juice recipes like this? Try these:
If you try this Refreshing Pineapple Fennel Green Juice recipe, I’d really love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. I’d also really appreciate a recipe card rating! Thank you for supporting The All Natural Vegan!
Refreshing Pineapple Fennel Green Juice
- 1 Kuvings Juicer "NATURALVEGAN" for 10% off!
- 1 pineapple
- 1 fennel bulb and greens
- 5 granny smith apples
- 2 english cucumber
- Begin by slicing the cucumber into 2-inch chunks. Cut the skin off the pineapple and cut it into small chunks. Slice the bottom off of the fennel bulk and separate the stalks. You will be able to add the apples whole with the REVO830.
- Begin adding ingredients to the juicer alternating between ingredients.
- season the rim of your glasses (if opting to), fill them with ice, and pour the fresh pressed juice into the cups. Serve and enjoy!
- Do not put foreign objects in the juicer.
- Do not put fruit pits or hard seeds in the juicer.
- Wash hands before handling food.
Check out some of my recent recipes!