Get ready to conjure up a little Halloween magic in your kitchen with this Easy Vegan Halloween Candy Bark. It is a bewitching blend of sweet, colorful, and spooky that'll leave everyone enchanted. This sweet treat is perfect for a Halloween party, a family fun night, or a creative culinary adventure to share with little trick-or-treaters.
I recently shared my Deep Sea Blue Candy Ice Cream and it was an instant hit. There have been so many of you writing me sharing how much you love the Smart Sweets. Since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and Smart Sweets are a great way to satisfy any sweet tooth, I wanted to create this easy Halloween bark recipe to merge them together for the ultimate fun treat.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe features several affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links.
- Halloween Chocolate Bark Ingredients:
- How To Make This Halloween-Themed Candy Bark:
- Festive Halloween Bark Variations:
- What You Need To Make This Vegan Halloween Bark:
- How To Store This Halloween Chocolate Bark:
- Top Tip:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Related Halloween Recipes:
- Easy Vegan Halloween Candy Bark
- Recent Recipes:
Halloween Chocolate Bark Ingredients:
This easy Halloween dessert is the perfect festive treat. It uses simple and healthy ingredients, and it only takes about five minutes to make. You can pick up these ingredients at your local grocery store or order them online.
- Vegan White Chocolate Chips - Vegan white chocolate chips are a dairy-free alternative to traditional white chocolate. They add sweetness and creaminess to your candy bark without dairy. You can also use white chocolate bark as well.
- Matcha - Matcha is a finely ground green tea powder known for its antioxidants and potential health benefits. It adds a vibrant green color to your candy bark and introduces a unique, earthy flavor.
- Smart Sweets Peach Rings - Smart Sweets Peach Rings are a low-sugar, high-fiber candy alternative. They bring a fruity and chewy texture to your candy bark while keeping the sugar content in check. These have been a hit with everyone (vegan or not) I have shared them with. If you're interested in giving Smart Sweets a try, you can use my code: "THEALLNATURALVEGAN10" for 10% off!
- Vegan Chocolate Sprinkles - Vegan chocolate sprinkles are a delightful addition to your candy bark, adding a burst of chocolate flavor and a playful, decorative touch. Opt for varieties without dairy for a vegan-friendly option. I've linked my favorite refined sugar-free ones! You can also use any fun Halloween sprinkles you see at your local grocery store.
- Candy Eyeballs - Candy eyes add a whimsical and spooky element to your Halloween Candy Bark. They're a fun decoration that makes this bark perfect for spooky season.
See the recipe card for quantities.
How To Make This Halloween-Themed Candy Bark:
This vegan Halloween Candy Bark recipe is one of my favorite last-minute recipes because it is one of the easiest recipes ever!
1. Begin by melting the white chocolate. You can either do this with a double boiler or in the microwave. If you melt it in the microwave melt it in a microwave-safe bowl for 20-second intervals.
2. Once the chocolate is melted, mix in the matcha and stir until combined. Set aside until it has reached room temperature.
3. Prepare a long cutting board or large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour an even layer of the melted white chocolate on the prepared baking sheet and spread with an offset spatula or spoon until smooth.
4. Top with chocolate sprinkles, Smart Sweets Peach Rings, and candy eyeballs.
5. Place the fridge to chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
6. Once firm break into pieces and serve!
Hint: The peach ring candies get very hard when frozen. Therefore I recommend only chilling this Halloween bark in the fridge.
There are plenty of easy substitutions that can be made to this recipe if needed. Here are some of the common ones:
- Chocolate - You can replace the vegan white chocolate with vegan dark chocolate, or vegan milk chocolate. If you use a different type of chocolate omit the matcha in the recipe.
- Shredded Coconut - If you don't want to use sprinkles, you can use shredded coconut for a similar look.
- Candy - You can use any type of Smart Sweets candy for this Halloween bark. I think this bark is a great way to use any leftover candy from the holiday.
If you have any questions about a particular substitution not listed make sure to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible!
Festive Halloween Bark Variations:
There are a handful of easy variations that can be made to this vegan Halloween bark to incorporate different flavors and ingredients. Here are some variations I love to make.
- Spider Webs - You can melt vegan mini marshmallows in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and then web it around the bark for the ultimate spooky candy bark.
- Mini Pretzels - You can break up some mini pretzel sticks and place them on top of the candy bark for a fun and delicious crunch.
- Mini Chocolate Chips - You can sprinkle small pieces of mini chocolate chips on top for added flavor and crunch.
What You Need To Make This Vegan Halloween Bark:
To make your Halloween Candy Bark, you'll need the following equipment:
- Baking Sheet: A baking sheet or a large tray will serve as the base for spreading and cooling your candy bark.
- Parchment Paper: Line your baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the candy bark from sticking and to ease the removal process.
- Microwave-Safe Bowl or Double Boiler: You'll need a microwave-safe bowl or a double boiler to melt the chocolate chips. If using a microwave, make sure it's microwave-safe.
- Offset Spatula: An offset spatula or a large spoon will help you spread and shape the melted chocolate evenly on the parchment paper.
How To Store This Halloween Chocolate Bark:
This is a great recipe because it stores super well. Therefore you can keep it on hand for the whole holiday season. I recommend storing it in the fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag. If properly stored, your Halloween Candy Bark will remain delicious and ready to satisfy your sweet cravings for an extended period. Enjoy it throughout the Halloween season!
Get crazy with the toppings! Add any of your favorite leftover Halloween candy to this chocolate bark to make it your own!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, you can use regular white chocolate chips if you don't have dietary restrictions. However, for a vegan or dairy-free option, choose vegan white chocolate chips.
Yes, you can! Consider using food coloring to achieve the desired colors for different occasions, such as orange and black for Halloween or red and green for Christmas.
Absolutely, extracts can add depth to the flavor. A dash of vanilla extract or almond extract can complement the other ingredients beautifully.
Related Halloween Recipes:
Looking for other Halloween recipes like this Halloween Bark? Try these:
If you try this Easy Vegan Halloween Candy Bark Recipe, I’d really love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. I’d also really appreciate a recipe card rating! Make sure to share it on social media and tag @theallnaturalvegan to be featured! Thank you for supporting The All Natural Vegan!
Easy Vegan Halloween Candy Bark
- Begin by melting the white chocolate. You can either do this with a double boiler or in the microwave. If you melt it in the microwave melt it in a microwave-safe bowl for 20-second intervals.
- Once the chocolate is melted, mix in the matcha and stir until combined. Set aside until it has reached room temperature.
- Prepare a long cutting board or large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour an even layer of the melted white chocolate on the prepared baking sheet and spread with an offset spatula or spoon until smooth.
- Top with chocolate sprinkles, Smart Sweets Peach Rings, and candy eyeballs.
- Place the fridge to chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Once firm break into pieces and serve!
NEW! 🌟Easy Vegan Halloween Candy Bark 🌟 Unleash your inner Halloween spirit with this Easy Vegan Halloween Candy Bark! Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or simply enjoying a movie night with the family, this candy bark is the perfect addition to your celebration. I love adding @smartsweets to this candy bark for the ultimate healthy sweet and sour addition! Smart Sweets are my absolute favorite healthy candy because they taste incredible and are made with clean ingredients 🙌. As always “THEALLNATURALVEGAN10” gets you 10% off your purchase 🙂 This recipe is vegan, oil-free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free! You can find the full recipe on my website: theallnaturalvegan.com! Enjoy 💕 #vegancandy #candy #halloween #halloweencandy #halloweenrecipes #halloweentreats #halloweenkidsparty #kidfriendlyfood #easyrecipes #healthysweets #healthycandy #healthyrecipes #veganhalloween #healthyhalloween♬ Spooky, Scary Skeletons (House VIP Remix) - Crystal Knives & Lex Allen
Make sure to check out some of the recent recipes here at The All Natural Vegan!