This Dragon Fruit Mocktail is the perfect healthy and flavorful drink for Spring, Summer, or weeknight happy hour. This gorgeous drink is super easy to make and packed full of fresh fruit.
After seeing how many of you guys loved my Hibiscus Margarita Mocktail, and a whole bunch of requests for more mocktail recipes, I knew it was time to make another non-alcoholic version of one of my favorite classic cocktails.
This post is sponsored by Sol-Ti A company that aligns with The All Natural Vegan Mission. Thank you for supporting brands that make The All Natural Vegan Possible!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe features several affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links.
- Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail Ingredients:
- How To Make This Dragon Fruit Mocktail:
- Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail Variations:
- What You Will Need To Make This Dragon Fruit Mocktail:
- How To Store This Dragon Fruit Mojito:
- Top Tip:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Related Healthy Drinks:
- Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail
- Food Safety:
- Recent Healthy Vegan Recipes:
Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail Ingredients:
This refreshing tropical drink is one of my all-time favorites because it is so easy to make and it always turns out so beautifully. You can find all the ingredients at your local grocery store, or online.
- Sol-Ti Dragon Fruit SuperAde - The base of this dragon fruit mocktail is already put together and ready to go thanks to Sol-Ti. By using Sol-Ti as the base, you're getting the real deal when it comes to clean ingredients as well as flavorful dragonfruit. I love Sol-Ti, because the quality of their ingredients is the best even down to the water they make their drinks with. You can either order Sol-Ti drinks online with my code: "NATURALVEGAN", or you can find them at your local grocery store (Publix, Whole Foods, Sprouts, etc.)
- Frozen Pink Dragonfruit - You can use fresh dragon fruit, however, frozen dragon fruit is significantly cheaper than fresh dragon fruit, has a more sweet flavor, and is way easier to find than fresh pink dragon fruit (white flesh dragon fruit is the type commonly found in grocery stores.
- Lime - I recommend using fresh limes, and not just lime juice because you will need lime zest and lime slices to assemble the mojito.
- Maple Syrup - I love using maple syrup for my mocktail recipes because it adds additional flavor and depth to the recipes.
- Fresh Mint Leaves - No mojito is complete without a fresh sprig of mint.
See the recipe card for quantities.
How To Make This Dragon Fruit Mocktail:
This Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail is the perfect sweet drink to make at home because it only takes 5 minutes to make, and it's perfect for special occasions, or a weight loss-friendly drink.
1. Begin by juicing the limes and adding them to a tall glass with the fresh mint leaves. Muddle the ingredients together.
2. Add the maple syrup and mix.
3. Pour the Dragon Fruit drink into the glass and mix.
4. Add the frozen dragon fruit and ice cubes and serve.
Hint: You can also muddle the dragon fruit into a dragon fruit puree to achieve a stronger dragon fruit taste.
There are a handful of easy substitutions that can be made to this dragon fruit mojito.
- Sweetener - If you need to use a different sweetener than maple syrup, you can use simple syrup, agave nectar, date syrup, etc. They will all work perfectly. If you want the most neutral flavor, I recommended using simple syrup.
- Water - If you want/need to replace the Sol-Ti, or are looking to add additional fizz to this dragon fruit mocktail, you can use sparkling water or club soda. I personally don't like carbonated water and love the flavor of the Sol-Ti.
- Citrus - You can replace the lime with orange juice for a sweet option, grapefruit juice for a tart option, or with lemon juice for a similar flavor. Orange juice is a great way to sweeten up the recipe, but it changes the flavor significantly. I recommend using lemons or lime because they go best with the dragon fruit taste.
Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail Variations:
There are plenty of fun and flavorful variations of this dragon fruit mocktail that you can easily try out.
- Dragon Fruit Cocktail - If you're looking to spice this dragon fruit mojito up, you can easily turn it into a delicious cocktail by adding a shot of rum. I'd recommend using white rum, or coconut rum.
- Exotic Fruits - You can add your favorite tropical fruit such as passion fruit, yellow dragon fruit, pineapple juice, etc. I recommended using a fine mesh strainer to remove any excess pulp from the mixture. Add fruits and juices to taste.
What You Will Need To Make This Dragon Fruit Mocktail:
This dragon fruit mojito is a perfect tropical drink to make at home because the recipe is so easy, and you can find everything you need to make it at your local grocery store.
- Tall Glasses - Presentation is so important when it comes to making mocktails. This gorgeous drink uses simple tall glasses that I found at Wal-Mart.
- Muddle - Anything can work as a muddle such as a spoon, fork, straw, etc. However, a true muddle will make the process much easier.
How To Store This Dragon Fruit Mojito:
Since this recipe makes single servings, and only takes about 5 minutes to prepare, I wouldn't recommend storing it. However, if you want to save a little time, you can combine all the ingredients except the dragon fruit and mint sprig together and set aside. It won't have a vibrant hue until you add the dragon fruit pieces.
Presentation is everything when it comes to making this gorgeous drink. Garnish the drink with fresh fruit, a sprig of mint, and lime slices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Dragon fruit is low in calories, packed full of fiber, and is delicious making it a great weight loss-friendly food. It's also full of vitamin C to keep you feeling your best.
Mocktails can range from super healthy to super unhealthy, it all depends on what you add to it. If you're adding refined sugary drinks and sodas, then you'll have an unhealthy sugar bomb. However, if you make a mocktail using simple and clean ingredients that are packed full of health benefits, you'll have the ultimate nutritious drink.
Related Healthy Drinks:
Looking for other recipes like this dragon fruit mocktail? Try these:
If you try this Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail recipe, I’d really love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. I’d also really appreciate a recipe card rating! Thank you for supporting The All Natural Vegan!
Dragon Fruit Mojito Mocktail
- 1 muddle
- Begin by juicing the limes and adding them to the glass with the mint leaves. Muddle the ingredients together.
- Add the maple syrup and mix.
- Pour the Dragon Fruit SuperAde into the glass and mix.
- Add the frozen dragon fruit and ice cubes and serve.
It's always important to practice proper food safety habits in the kitchen.
- Wash hands before handling food.
- Do not leave food out for an extended amount of time.
Recent Healthy Vegan Recipes:
The best way to enjoy this dragon fruit mojito is with something delicious to eat! Try it alongside one of my recent recipes!