How to make sweet breakfasts healthy:
Alright, real talk: Sweet breakfasts are a million times better than savory. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I’d choose sweet over savory 10 times out of 10. Well, that is as long as it’s healthy. This brownie pancake recipe is exactly that! You might read brownie pancakes and instantly think of some high calorie high sugar recipe, but thankfully this recipe is not that. This recipe is actually the complete opposite of that. This recipe is made with simple healthy ingredients so you can still enjoy the brownie flavors you love without any of the unhealthy ingredients typically found in brownies.
I mean the name of the recipe really says it all. Can you go wrong with brownie anything? I don’t think so. If you know me, then you know I love a good brownie recipe. I have multiple whole foods plant based brownie recipes on my blog. I try to make them each unique and different, yet still equally delicious:
Does PlantFusion actually taste like a brownie?
If you’re suspicious if the PlantFusion Complete Lean protein powder actually taste like a brownie I am here to confirm that it absolutely does! It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with all things Plant Fusion, but that’s because everything they put out is amazing! I use PlantFusion products every single day. My absolute favorite plant based protein flavor is the Complete Meal Chocolate Caramel. This and the Chocolate Brownie flavor are simply incredible. I really think that this protein powder is what sets this brownie pancake recipe apart! As always, you can use my code “NATURALVEGAN” for 25% off your entire purchase.
Ingredients for Brownie Pancakes:
- PlantFusion Complete Lean Chocolate Brownie
- Oat flour
- Vanilla extract
- Cacao powder
- Baking soda
- Plant based milk
Protein Brownies Pancakes
- 1 Skillet
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 3 scoops PlantFusion Complete Lean Protein Powder in Chocolate Brownie
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups plant based milk
- Begin by heating your skillet to 400. Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add plant based milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined. You can adjust the pancakes to be thicker or thinner by adding more or less plant based milk.
- Pour batter onto the skillet and wait to see bubbles. Then flip and cook until done on both sides. Top with all your favorite pancake and/or brownie toppings and enjoy!